- Continuous rotation is standard on all ETA units.
- Full pressure hydraulic controls located at basket and turret with full feathering capabilities form both upper and lower controls.
- Positive chain and rod levelling based on parrallelogram system ensuring long life and minimum leveling system maintenance.
- Shear ball rotation gear driven by internal drive gear box. The gear box has an extended shaft for manual rotation.
- Internally mounted holding valves (integral part of cylinder) lock cylinders in place in the event of hydraulic failure.
- All pins turn on replaceable bushings.
- Ability to access body compartments from basket.