- Part number: PN 681920
- Rated line lift: 1,600 kg ( 3,527 lb ) single line at the top layer of rope
- Line speed: 43 mpm / 141 fpm single line at the top layer of rope
- Motor: 159 cm3/rev ( 9.7 in3/rev )
- Operation pressure: 205 bar ( 2,973 psi )with maximum back pressure on return line of 5 bar
- Max-Min pump flow: 45 – 15 l/min ( 11.9 – 4.0 g/min )
- Gear ratio: 1-stage planetary 5.8:1
- Brake: Multi-Disc Brake (MDB) patented and counter-balance valve together
- Winch construction: steel housings with steel drum
- Winch Rotation: counter clockwise rotation of the drum
- Drum size (dxDxL):
210 x 344 x 191 mm (8.3” x 13.5” x 7.5”)
- Recommended wire rope:
10 mm x 57m with 1,960 N/mm2 grade with minimum breaking strength of 69.8 kN for EN 14492-2 rating
3/8” x 187 ft with EIPS grade with minimum breaking strength of 15,663 lbf for ASME 30.7 rating
- Mounting bolt pattern:
290 x 196 mm ( 11.4” x 7.7”)
- Hoist weight: 87 kg / 192 lb
- Gross weight: 105 kg / 232 lb
- Box dimension: 490 x 490 x 600 mm (19.3″ x 19.3″ x 23.6″)
1,600 kg Hydraulic Hoist
- Internally lubricated for reliable power and an exceptionally long service life.
- Compact, hardened and high efficiency gear trains reduce power loss and placed inside the drum.
- Multi-Disc Brake (MDB) patented and two way counter-balance valve together for holding full load.
- The normal lifting capacity is rated at the top layer of wire rope. It always lifts its rated load no matter what layer of wire rope it is.
- The drum is dimensioned to obtain a minimum D/d ratio of 18:1 with a 5:1 minimum safety factor at the rated load.
- “The winch meets the requirement of FEM9.511 covering rating and classification and FEM 1001 standard for the calculation of lifting equipment.
- Compliance with international standards such as ASME B30.7 and, CE Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC